snowing in union

Report it - Predict it - What's heading your way - What's it like where you're going? We can't do any worse than the weatherman!

Moderator: Bouncers

Nutthouse
Shoot'n Addict
Weapon of Choice: anything that makes
State: SC

snowing in union

Post by Nutthouse » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 am

Been snowing hard about 30 mins here. Bet no bread or milk within 50 mile radius. Talk bout jumping the gun. Sidewalks will be rolled up within an hour
Richie "Nutthouse" Chesnut "You better have ur shot together!!"
RICHIES TURKEY SHOOT - 614 Old Union Rd, Union SC 29321

apple
Shoot'n Addict
Weapon of Choice: 210
State: NC

Re: snowing in union

Post by apple » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 am

Richie it was in the 60's in Greensboro yesterday and it is snowing today. I got all my outside activities done yesterday. A couple of electrical jobs, had wifes car washed ( its in the garage ), mowed , yes mowed I planted some rye this past fall so I mow year round. I just plan on taking it easy today. Might even cook for the wife. I'm an outside person. Staying inside is very boring to me. If we would get enough snow I would get the gator out and hit the trails but I don't see getting enough snow to have any fun. Hope you are doing well. I sure there is a run at the grocery stores .Are you and Lane going to Jessups first of the month?

Nutthouse
Shoot'n Addict
Weapon of Choice: anything that makes
State: SC

Re: snowing in union

Post by Nutthouse » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 pm

apple wrote:Richie it was in the 60's in Greensboro yesterday and it is snowing today. I got all my outside activities done yesterday. A couple of electrical jobs, had wifes car washed ( its in the garage ), mowed , yes mowed I planted some rye this past fall so I mow year round. I just plan on taking it easy today. Might even cook for the wife. I'm an outside person. Staying inside is very boring to me. If we would get enough snow I would get the gator out and hit the trails but I don't see getting enough snow to have any fun. Hope you are doing well. I sure there is a run at the grocery stores .Are you and Lane going to Jessups first of the month?
Lane will go for sure if he is back home from working in Ga. I am not so sure yet what I'm gonna do. That one is lil more expensive than taylorsville and we finally getting started on my place!!!! Pinching pennies from welding on friends ranch to climbing under my truck myself installing break pads I am doing everything possible to be open asap. If nothing else I will be there to watch tho I hope. Sorry we didnt get to talk more last week but I hit that serious zone and even I quieten up a lil lol. Will be up your way in week or two on friday for sure
Richie "Nutthouse" Chesnut "You better have ur shot together!!"
RICHIES TURKEY SHOOT - 614 Old Union Rd, Union SC 29321