ALL QUALIFIERS HAVE START NOW

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
pa pa john
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: mod12
State: N.C.

ALL QUALIFIERS HAVE START NOW

Post by pa pa john » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:21 pm

I want to say Congratulations to all the Shooters and WINNERS at the First U.S. Qualifier in Taylorsville , N.C. and Congratulations To Wagner For Giving Us those Great 9 Shells , There was a lot of go Backs and I didn't win but I Had A Great Time :D :D :D

PS > Saturday there was a lot of Builders there and Some of them where, Darrell Kersey, Shawn Hunter , David Marshall , Dave Tubbs with Gun Works , John Workman & Hank with B&W , Lewis Ogle , David Chester ,, Bill Yost , Seth Gerich and William Lambert with Sumtoy and Robert Deeds that sales Steel Tubing and it was Great to have them all there at one place Shooting With The " SHOOTERS " :D :D :D
MAY WE HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Hank
GMB/BOUNCER
GMB/BOUNCER
Weapon of Choice: B&WBC-Rail
State: VA

Re: ALL QUALIFIERS HAVE START NOW

Post by Hank » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 am

It was good to see everybody and was good to finally meet Shawn. Anywhere from 8 - 14 go backs! Killer shoot.....See you next time.
B&W Barrel and Choke Inc.
Moderator for TURKEYSHOOT.NET

pa pa john

Post by pa pa john » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:36 pm

:oops: :oops: :cool:
Last edited by pa pa john on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pa pa john

Post by pa pa john » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

pa pa john wrote:Hank you so rite it was a Killer and I was glad to see you again and I had a lot of FUN :D
Hank wrote:It was good to see everybody and was good to finally meet Shawn. Anywhere from 8 - 14 go backs! Killer shoot.....See you next time.

Bkwarner
Rookie
State: Ohio

Post by Bkwarner » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:20 pm

What a great shoot . It was my first qualifier and it was everything that I expected. Met a lot of good people there . Can't wait for the next one