Brooks Turkey Shoot

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
Roger
Supporting Shooting House
Supporting Shooting House
Weapon of Choice: shot gun
State: Virginia

Brooks Turkey Shoot

Post by Roger » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 am

Ok Gang, We start things off again tonight. Tonight is 36" barrels with 7/8 gauge and .675 choke; meat rounds. Practice starts at 6:00 and the shooting starts at 7: PM. Saturday night will still be 36" barrel with Anything goes; money rounds! Practice time is the same. Rules are posted. Family friendly for all.
BROOK'S TURKEY SHOOT - 3600 Massaponax Church Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

hrod
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: Sig Sauer P238
State: Va.

Re: Brooks Turkey Shoot

Post by hrod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Sorry Roger I ask for rules per your instructions to contact Arlene through Email and was told 48" barrels were allowed. I didn't put that barrel on my gun until I got confirmation it was legal. So I'm not gonna make it. I've been waiting for you all to open up all summer since I'm close by. I only wish you'd have posted the rules some where. If they weren't going to be as told.
Last edited by hrod on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its SHOWTIME!

Trusty
Shoot'n Addict
State: MO

Post by Trusty » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:22 am

Where on the barrel do you take the 7/8" O.D. measurement? I like rules but only if you can enforce them in a fair manner.
standardize the rules to promote the sport

gunbutcher
Shoot'n Addict
State: OH

Post by gunbutcher » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:40 am

At the muzzle around here