AA State Champion Shoot

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
lucky7
Supporting Shooting House
Supporting Shooting House
Weapon of Choice: Savage 210
State: NC

AA State Champion Shoot

Post by lucky7 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:30 pm

First I won't to say that Big Fred has passed away many people already know this but for those who didn't he was a very loving and careing person and also ran the shoot in WAGRAM NC. He wouldn't won't us to stop so we r letting everyone know that his legacy will continue and there will be a AA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOOT this weekend the 21st plz come out and enjoy the enverment the man we all know as BIG FRED as created. We r having a fish fry gates open at 9am shoot starts at 11am we also have a outlaw shoot that night so plz come and stay for our night showdown in loving memory of Fred G Strider.
THE TURKEY SHOOT - 18600 Esther Dr, Wagram, NC

GunSlinGer__
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: ReMingTon
State: N.C.

Re: AA State Champion Shoot

Post by GunSlinGer__ » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Big Fred was big as life in many ways. He knew how to run a shoot. He could crack you up talking junk too. You never had to worry at Freds shoot, and I never really saw anyone get out of hand, mostly because everyone knew & respected Fred and they didn't want one of those huge hands of his up side their head. Many families came there to shoot. I'll always remember the very 1st. time I met Fred. Him & Linda worked hard year after year to make their shoot the best it could be. He will be missed !! I wish them the best in continuing the shoot, I know it's tuff but also a release knowing your doing it for Fred.
SAFE SHOOTING!! GunSlinGer__