Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch stock shoot

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
jerryb
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House
Weapon of Choice: 12g
State: ohio

Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch stock shoot

Post by jerryb » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:44 am

The Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch morning stock shoot has been cancelled due to lack of participation we will try again next year in October.

The evening shoot outlaw will continue on .

Thanks to those that came out to the stock shoot when we were trying to get it started.
Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch Turkey Shoot
Hamilton, OH
https://www.facebook.com/Hamiltonoptimi ... ountyohio/

jerryb
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Re: Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch stock shoot

Post by jerryb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:27 am

jerryb wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:44 am
The Hamilton Optimist Youth Ranch morning stock shoot has been cancelled due to lack of participation we will try again next year in October.

The evening shoot outlaw will continue on .

Thanks to those that came out to the stock shoot when we were trying to get it started.
Also a quick note we have been talking about shooting on Sunday morning( outlaw )anyone interested in a Sunday morning shoot please call or email. Us on Facebook the shoot would start at 11 AM.
Hamilton, OH

gunbutcher
Shoot'n Addict
State: OH

Post by gunbutcher » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:42 pm

I have a bolt gun with a bi-pod and a leveler 36" barrel can I shoot it on Sun? And which Sundays are you going to be shooting?

jerryb
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by jerryb » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:01 pm

gunbutcher wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:42 pm
I have a bolt gun with a bi-pod and a leveler 36" barrel can I shoot it on Sun? And which Sundays are you going to be shooting?
send me a picture of your set up i am sure it will be ok because you have to take your gun out of the window each shot.
as of now we are shooting every Sunday till the end of April we are still debating weather we are going to shoot every Sunday after that or every other Sunday we are trying to work it all out with the members to see who can work. we will up date on face book as we go along.
Hamilton, OH